- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 c. Onion chopped
- 2 c. Bell peppers chopped
- 15 oz. Can diced tomatoes with garlic and onions
- 15 oz. Can tomato sauce
- 3 c. Beef broth
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. White rice
- Brown your meat and drain completely. Place the drained meat into the slow cooker.
- Add in the chopped onion and chopped bell pepper.
- Stir in the can of diced tomatoes, the tomato sauce and the beef broth.
- Mix in the oregano and basil, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in 1 cup of rice, place the lid on the slow cooker, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir and serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for later use.
5.5 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints