Ambrosia Salad is a creamy fruit salad loaded with pineapple, mandarin oranges, coconut and miniature fruit-flavored marshmallows.
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 1/2 cups mini fruit-flavored marshmallows
- In a large bowl, stir together the whipped topping and yogurt.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold the remaining ingredients into whipped topping.
- Chill before serving.
- If you are not a fan of mainstream frozen whipped topping, you can find all-natural alternatives at Whole Foods or try a homemade version.